- Cars manufactured between 1969 and 1984 will be approved automatically if they meet the following requirements:
- The car must have a valid proof of a passed national vehicle inspection (depending on the country of registration)
- The car must be insured and the insurance policy must be effective in Latvia
- The car must be in good visual and running condition as well as authentic and as close to original as possible
- Cars with a different year of manufacture will be asessed individually by the organizers. The following exceptions are possible:
- The model of the car was produced between 1969-1984, but the particular car has a later year of manufacture (i.e. Volvo 200-series, Mercedes-Benz W123, Alfa Romeo 33, BMW E30 etc.)
- The car’s year of manufacture is earlier than 1969 but not earlier than 1950.
- The excepctions mentioned above are subject to stricter regulations:
- The car must be in a very good to excellent visual and running condition.
- Parts and equipment must be genuine
- Any modifications are acceptable only in made in accordance with the model’s year of production
A full list of youngtimer cars can be found here!
Please note that the organizers keep the rights to make the decision whether to admit a car to the event.